Permissions start in CivicPlus Organizations and trickle down to Integration Hub, CivicPlus Notifications, HCMS, and CivicEngage Evolve. There are varying permission levels available for each individual product that determine the areas and functionality users may access and what actions they are able to perform. Each member of your staff that needs editing access will first need to be added to a group in CivicPlus Organizations. These groups will then be granted permissions in the respective products.
CivicPlus Organizations Permissions
- Organization Owners: Can manage groups, users, and settings for their organization and have full access to Integration Hub, CivicPlus Notifications, and CivicEngage Evolve
- Group Owners: Can manage users in the group(s) they are owners of and have access to functionality assigned to their group
- Group Members: Can manage their own personal user account and have access to functionality assigned to their group
Set Up Permissions
- Add Organization Owners
- Create Groups for teams or staff members that will have similar editing rights
- Add users to the Groups as Group Members or Group Owners
- Set up product-specific permissions:
Note: Right-click on the map to move and use the tools in the bottom right corner to zoom in.